Search results

Displaying: 61 - 80 / 89
ads/page
89 results for "Kawasaki loaders"
  • Kawasaki 88Z Wheel Loader, 1998, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 88Z Wheel LoaderGross weight: 22000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Isuzu, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original colour: yellow

    Wheel loaders
    1998, 6500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA

  • Kawasaki 90Z-3, 2003, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90Z-3EPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: very good, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Full log books: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Nissan, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original colour: Yellow

    Wheel loaders
    2003, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA

  • Kawasaki 115Z III, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 115Z IIIBody type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2006, 21000 h
    China, Shandong, China

    POA

  • Kawasaki 70Z wheel loader, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70Z wheel loaderRear tyres remaining : 95%, Full log books: Yes, Gross weight: 12740, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.38x2.58x3.32

    Wheel loaders
    2001, 4500 h
    China

    25,040 AUD

  • Kawasaki 85Z, 1999, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85ZGross weight: 19000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Isuzu, Power Output: 168.59, Top speed: 36.2, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.6*3*3.6, Original colour: yellow

    Wheel loaders
    1999, 6500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA

  • Kawasaki 85Z wheel loader, 2005, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85Z wheel loaderEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Latest Date of Inspection: 2015.8.10, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 9000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: original engine, Power Output: 160, Top speed: 32, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2005, 5600 h
    China, Shanghai, China

    POA

  • Kawasaki 85Z, 2004, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85ZEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Latest Date of Inspection: ok, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Full log books: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: cummins, Power Output: 236, Top speed: 36, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original colour: yellow

    Wheel loaders
    2004, 5700 h
    China

    21,801 AUD

  • Kawasaki K80 ZV-2, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki K80 ZV-2

    Wheel loaders
    2011
    Turkey

    POA

  • Kawasaki KSS70, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki KSS70

    Wheel loaders
    Thailand

    10,577 AUD

  • Kawasaki 85Z V, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85Z V

    Wheel loaders
    2006, 20107 h
    Japan

    POA

  • Kawasaki K95, 2003, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki K95

    Wheel loaders
    2003, 30000 h
    Turkey

    POA

  • Kawasaki 85Z, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85Z

    Wheel loaders
    Thailand

    21,546 AUD

  • Kawasaki Kawasaki, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki

    Wheel loaders
    Thailand, ytk 1

    POA

  • Kawasaki 70 ZV, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70 ZVFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 15000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins QSB 6 7 , Power Output: 184, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2008, 215 h
    Sweden

    POA

  • Kawasaki KLD50ZV, 2005, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki KLD50ZVProduction country: JP

    Wheel loaders
    2005, 860 h
    Japan, Japan

    54,253 AUD

  • Kawasaki 70ZIV, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70ZIVAmount of previous owners: 1

    Wheel loaders
    Thailand

    52,103 AUD

  • Kawasaki K90ZV-2, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki K90ZV-2

    Wheel loaders
    2007, 10000 h
    Turkey

    POA

  • Kawasaki 70VZ-2, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70VZ-2Gross weight: 18000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original colour: tak

    Wheel loaders
    2007, 44000 h
    Poland, Polska

    85,706 AUD

  • Kawasaki 70ZA, 1995, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70ZA

    Wheel loaders
    1995, 5320 h
    Japan

    POA

  • Kawasaki 115Z, 1992, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 115Z

    Wheel loaders
    1992, 1955 h
    Thailand

    POA