Search results

Browse ads of used Fiatagri tractors for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Fiatagri tractors by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click tractors. You can also read more about Fiatagri tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 17 / 17
ads/page
17 results for "Fiatagri used Farming Equipment"
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Square balers
    1990
    Germany, -
    7d

    9,673 AUD
  • Fiatagri 160-90dt turbo, 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 160-90dt turboTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 90

    Tractors
    1983 8760 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    18,492 AUD
  • Fiatagri 4700, 1994, Round balers

    Fiatagri 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Round balers
    1994
    Germany, -

    7,084 AUD
  • Fiatagri 980DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 97.89, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980 6423 h
    Germany, 73433 Attenhofen

    16,359 AUD
  • Fiatagri 5670, 1990, Round balers

    Fiatagri 5670Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Round balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    4,083 AUD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 200

    Square balers
    1990
    Germany, Oyten

    13,940 AUD
  • Fiatagri WINNER F110 DT, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri WINNER F110 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110.1, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70 R 28, Rear tyre size: 480/70 R 38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 4969 h
    Germany, -

    21,338 AUD
  • Fiatagri 80-88 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-88 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1990 9205 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    17,781 AUD
  • Fiatagri 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 80.22, Front tyre size: 320/70R28, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 4000, Front loader make: STOLL, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1985 10396 h
    Germany, -

    14,012 AUD
  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT, 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 425/75R20, Rear tyre size: 18.4R30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988 8229 h
    Germany, -

    16,928 AUD
  • Fiatagri 1280 DT, 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 125, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 30, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    16,786 AUD
  • Fiatagri G210, 1997, Tractors

    Fiatagri G210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 210, Front tyre size: 650/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 8500, PTO: 1000, Production country: CA

    Tractors
    1997 8320 h
    Lithuania

    21,338 AUD
  • Fiatagri F 130 DT, 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 130.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 480/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1994 8282 h
    Germany, -

    28,166 AUD
  • Fiatagri 450 D, 1975, Tractors

    Fiatagri 450 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 13.6/12-28

    Tractors
    1975 2500 h
    Italy

    5,690 AUD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 100.6, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    1995 7713 h
    Germany, -

    14,936 AUD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100.6, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 6773 h
    Germany, -

    17,639 AUD
  • Fiatagri 90-90, 1987, Tractors

    Fiatagri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1987 7500 h
    Finland, tilalla

    21,195 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Fiatagri tractors for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fiatagri tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Fiatagri tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.