Search results

Browse ads of used IHC tractors for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used IHC tractors by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click tractors. You can also read more about IHC tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 16 / 16
ads/page
16 results for "IHC used Farming Equipment"
  • IHC F20, Tractors

    IHC F20Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United States

    POA
  • IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiert, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiertTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 39

    Tractors
    1972 6400 h
    Germany

    4,808 AUD
  • IHC 433, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 433Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 35, Front tyre size: 7 50-16 SL , Rear tyre size: 12.4 R32, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1984 8980 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    6,259 AUD
  • IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem selten, 1927, Tractors

    IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem seltenTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 22

    Tractors
    1927
    Germany

    35,211 AUD
  • IHC 844, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 80, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1984 6800 h
    Germany

    18,419 AUD
  • IHC 423, 1967, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 40, Front tyre size: 6.50-16, Rear tyre size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    1967 7500 h
    Germany

    5,348 AUD
  • IHC 624, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 624Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 58, Front tyre size: 7.50 R 16, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R 30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1972 8444 h
    Germany, Matzing

    4,949 AUD
  • IHC 423, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 40

    Tractors
    5850 h
    Germany

    7,778 AUD
  • IHC 453, 1974, Tractors

    IHC 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6-16 Profil, Rear tyre size: 9-32 Profil, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Tractors
    1974
    Germany, Wolfratshausen

    4,879 AUD
  • IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,, 1965, Tractors

    IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 1358

    Tractors
    1965
    Germany

    POA
  • IHC 733, Tractors

    IHC 733Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 60, Front tyre size: Yes, Rear tyre size: 14.9 R30, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    7889 h
    Germany

    16,518 AUD
  • IHC 745 XL, 1998, Tractors

    IHC 745 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 75

    Tractors
    1998 7000 h
    Netherlands, Luttenberg

    17,676 AUD
  • IHC 533 Hinterrad, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 533 HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 9.5-36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Top speed: 25

    Tractors
    1976 8383 h
    Germany

    4,634 AUD
  • IHC Fingerbalken zu IHC Schlepper, 1985, Other tractor accessories

    IHC Fingerbalken zu Schlepper

    Other tractor accessories
    1985
    Germany

    831 AUD
  • IHC 533, 1975, Tractors

    IHC 533Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975 11611 h
    Germany

    7,070 AUD
  • IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,Servo, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,ServoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 69

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany

    5,091 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used IHC tractors for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used IHC tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used IHC tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.