Search results

Browse ads of used Carmix concrete equipment for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Carmix concrete equipment by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used concrete equipment for sale click concrete equipment. You can also read more about Carmix concrete equipment in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 11 / 11
ads/page
11 results for "Carmix mining and construction"
  • Promoted
    Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Latest Date of Inspection: septiembre 2016, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    22,933 AUD
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    74,741 AUD
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Latest Date of Inspection: 2016, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    55,899 AUD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2011, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Latest Date of Inspection: 2016, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2011
    Spain

    78,545 AUD
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid dump trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid dump trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    22,933 AUD
  • Carmix TODOS, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix TODOSDelivery terms: CIF EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, ESPAÑA

    POA
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2008, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCondition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Full log books: Yes

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2008 9 h
    Serbia, Zrenjanin

    68,798 AUD
  • Carmix 3.5 TT, 1994, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 3.5 TT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1994
    Croatia, sisak

    17,200 AUD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    22,789 AUD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    71,665 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Carmix concrete equipment for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Carmix concrete equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumper trucks, loaders and other construction & road making machines are added every day.