Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a "Wanted" ad

    Search results

    Browse ads of used Essemko cranes for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Essemko cranes by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used cranes for sale click cranes. You can also read more about Essemko cranes in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 2 / 2
    ads/page
    2 results for "Essemko mining and construction"
    • Essemko S 1413, 1995, All terrain cranes

      Essemko S 1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Full log books: Yes, Gross weight: 58000, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, CE marked: Yes

      All terrain cranes
      1995 21000 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA
    • Essemko S1413, 1989, Harbor cranes

      Essemko S1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000

      Harbor cranes
      1989 10500 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA

    Here is the complete list of the used Essemko cranes for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Essemko cranes of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumper trucks, loaders and other construction & road making machines are added every day.