Number of ads: 26

Used Claas axion 840 tractors

This is the listing of all used tractors advertised for sale on Mascus. The latest ads are at the top, however you may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or location or find other used Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors or browse all Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors grouped by model. By clicking on an image or an ad you can see details to contact the seller of particular used Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors.To narrow your search, please use the Refine Search buttons on the left hand side of the page.
Read more about Claas tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas Axion 840, 2009, TractorsClaas Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 710, Rear tyre size: 600

    Tractors
    2009 3,597 h
    United Kingdom, Broseley,Shropshire

    81,739 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2007, TractorsClaas Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2007 8,500 h
    United Kingdom, Broseley,Shropshire

    52,890 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2012, TractorsClaas AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 238, Front tyre size: 600/70R30 - 70%, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42 - 70%

    Tractors
    2012 2,100 h
    Norway, Jessheim

    114,747 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2007, TractorsClaas AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl.

    Tractors
    2007 8,650 h
    Denmark, Grindsted

    51,769 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CmaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 205.3, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2011 4,900 h
    Germany, Kunde

    61,350 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsClaas AXION 840 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Power Output: 244, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2011 7,430 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    54,956 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CMaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 213.4, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R38, Other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2011 4,814 h
    Germany, Kunde

    POA
  • Claas Axion 840 Cebis, 2013, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CebisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 240, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%

    Tractors
    2013 5,451 h
    Poland

    67,607 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2012, TractorsClaas Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Other options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air brakes

    Tractors
    2012 3,467 h
    Estonia, Paide

    76,890 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cmatic, 2012, TractorsClaas AXION 840 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Other options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Trima 6 No

    Tractors
    2012 4,800 h
    Sweden, Varberg

    108,054 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cebis, 2013, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CebisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 239.29, Transmission: Hexactive 24F+24R , Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Latest Date of Inspection: 05.2019, Full log books: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 150, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 6

    Tractors
    2013 4,697 h
    Estonia, Konekesko Jüri masinakeskus

    101,818 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 CIS, 2011, TractorsClaas AXION 840 CIS HEXASHIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 230, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 620/70R42

    Tractors
    2011 5,063 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Claas Axion 840, 2008, TractorsClaas Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 240, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Front tyre size: Alliance 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: Alliance 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2008 5,650 h
    Hungary, Nyíregyháza

    69,282 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cmatic, 2012, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CmaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 250, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    2012 8,800 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY

    56,170 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2012, TractorsClaas AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 230, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Front tyre size: 420/85R30 Firestone, Rear tyre size: 520/85R42

    Tractors
    2012 4,934 h
    Germany

    83,365 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2011, TractorsClaas AXION 840-4+F CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600 670 30, Rear tyre size: 650 85 38, Other options: Front linkage 2 3 6 7

    Tractors
    2011 4,980 h
    Sweden, Västerås

    91,977 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, 2017, TractorsClaas Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 240, Tyre brand: TRELLEBORG, Front tyre size: 710/60R30, Rear tyre size: 800/70R38, Other options: Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2017 864 h
    Poland

    147,263 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840 Cebis, 2012, TractorsClaas AXION 840 CEBIS Frontlift m.affjedret forakselTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 240, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Front tyre size: 650-65R42, Rear tyre size: 650-65R42

    Tractors
    2012 4,106 h
    Denmark, Mern

    86,426 AUD
  • Claas Axion 840, TractorsClaas Axion 840 Dismantled for spare partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • Claas Axion 840 Cebis, 2011, TractorsClaas Axion 840 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2011 2,781 h
    Romania

    120,434 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Claas axion 840, Axion 840 Cmatic, Axion 840 Cebis, Axion 840 CIS tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.