Number of ads: 36

Used Claas lexion 670 agricultural harvesters

This is the listing of all used agricultural harvesters advertised for sale on Mascus. The latest ads are at the top, however you may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or location or find other used Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters or browse all Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters grouped by model. By clicking on an image or an ad you can see details to contact the seller of particular used Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters.To narrow your search, please use the Refine Search buttons on the left hand side of the page.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Power Output: 390, Engine displacement: 13000, Production country: DE, Accessories: Air conditioning GPS

    Combine harvesters
    2013 1,260 h
    Ukraine, Винница

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 Ti+c750+stół+w.transportowy

    Combine harvesters
    2014 1,064 h
    Poland, MALECHÓWKO

    223,009 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2011, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670 +C750+STÓL+W.TRANSPORTOWY

    Combine harvesters
    2011 1,971 h
    Poland

    165,515 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 670Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 750, Power Output: 455.4, Separator hours: 404, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 680/85 r 32 if, Rear tyre size: 500/85 r 24

    Combine harvesters
    2013
    Germany, DE-07957 LANGENWETZENDORF

    328,170 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2015, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 670, 30 km/h , v 770 laserpilot, gps-readyCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 770, Power Output: 455.4, Separator hours: 344, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 680/85 r 32, Rear tyre size: 500/85 r 24

    Combine harvesters
    2015
    Germany, DE-07957 LANGENWETZENDORF

    341,373 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2020, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 6700Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Combine harvesters
    2020
    Germany, DE-29562 SUHLENDORF

    491,539 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670, 4WD, MontanaWorking width: 770, Power Output: 449

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,050 h
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    246,565 AUD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a "Wanted" ad
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2015, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Latest Date of Inspection: 2021-08-31, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Area harvested: 3875, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 770, Power Output: 447.31, Separator hours: 1039, Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 500/70R24

    Combine harvesters
    2015 1,728 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    222,545 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670 TT, 2018, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 TTPower Output: 435

    Combine harvesters
    2018
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    333,260 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670 Z + C750 +STÓŁ+WÓZEK TRANSPORTOWY

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,012 h
    Poland, MALECHÓWKO

    180,847 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Power Output: 402, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes Benz, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 1071, Unloading auger length: 883.92, Engine displacement: 10000, Drive type: 2 WD, Tyre brand: GOODYEAR, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 28LR26, Production country: US

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,536 h
    Canada, Lloydminster, AB

    287,781 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2018, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Power Output: 435.08

    Combine harvesters
    2018
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    291,105 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 914, Power Output: 375

    Combine harvesters
    2012 1,999 h
    Denmark, Hinnerup

    267,113 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,200 h
    Poland, pl, Piłaki Wielkie

    171,229 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2011, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion670Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 660, Power Output: 390, Drive type: 4 WD, Feederhouse: Auto contour

    Combine harvesters
    2011 1,691 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    186,979 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Latest Date of Inspection: 2021-06-18, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Area harvested: 6178, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Working width: 750, Power Output: 447.31, Separator hours: 1363, Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/55-

    Combine harvesters
    2013 1,987 h
    Estonia, Tartu masinakeskus

    190,730 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Latest Date of Inspection: 2021-08-02, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Area harvested: 4417, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Working width: 750, Power Output: 448.67, Separator hours: Day cab, Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/65R

    Combine harvesters
    2014 1,872 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    206,637 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670 TT, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 TTType: Straw walker, Latest Date of Inspection: 2021-07-02, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Area harvested: 6110, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full log books: Yes, Working width: 750, Power Output: 390.21, Separator hours: 1592, Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 635mm tracks

    Combine harvesters
    2012 3,334 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    198,683 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 900

    Combine harvesters
    2014 855 h
    Denmark, Mern

    261,771 AUD
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Latest Date of Inspection: 2021-09-09, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Area harvested: 3806, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Working width: 770, Power Output: 448.67, Separator hours: Ita-Uusimaa, Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/65R

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,770 h
    Estonia, Tartu masinakeskus

    259,132 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourite or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxs next to used Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisment with used Claas lexion 670, Lexion 670 TT agricultural harvesters and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.