Number of ads: 144

Used Deutz-fahr agrotron tractors

This is the listing of all used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors advertised for sale on Mascus. The latest ads are at the top, however you may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or location or find other used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors or browse all Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors grouped by model. By clicking on an image or an ad you can see details to contact the seller of particular used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors.To narrow your search, please use the Refine Search buttons on the left hand side of the page.
Read more about Deutz-fahr tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K430, 2009, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K430Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 127, Transmission: Powershift, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/70 x 24, Rear tyre size: 520/70 x 38, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2009 2,146 h
    United Kingdom

    49,141 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 6150, 2016, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 6150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 150

    Tractors
    2016 650 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 120, 2005, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron 120Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005 6,554 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M620, 2009, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M620Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2009 7,862 h
    United Kingdom, Kent

    39,955 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K420, 2009, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K420 c/w Cab SuspensionTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 112, Transmission: 24/8 3 Step Powershift 40k-Eco , Engine displacement: 4038, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyre size: 440/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R38, Other options: Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2009 3,090 h
    United Kingdom, Ballyclare

    48,222 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M420, 2011, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M420Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 155

    Tractors
    2011 5,075 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 6160, 2013, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 6160.4P 4wd tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 156, Transmission: 40/40 4 Step Powershift Creep range & 50Kph , Engine displacement: 4038, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 120, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28

    Tractors
    2013 8,855 h
    United Kingdom, Ballyclare

    61,081 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV7250, 2018, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV7250 WARRIORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 250

    Tractors
    2018
    United Kingdom, Liskeard

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M620, 2010, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron M 620Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 155, Transmission: Powershift 24/24, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6057, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Cultor Alliance , PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyre size: 480/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70 R38, Other options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Turbine clutch Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2010 7,710 h
    Poland
    7d

    48,687 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 130, 2006, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 130 - 50 km/tTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 127, Front tyre size: 540/65-24 - 100%, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38 - 50%

    Tractors
    2006 5,245 h
    Norway, Stjørdal
    7d

    49,654 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 120, 2007, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron 120Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 118, Front tyre size: 480/65R24 - 60%, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38 - 100%

    Tractors
    2007 4,438 h
    Norway, Stjørdal
    7d

    56,297 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 265, 2006, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron 265 mit TiefladerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Tractors
    2006 7,400 h
    Germany, 17168 Jördenstorf
    7d

    137,694 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 90 MK3, 2002, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron 90 MK 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2002 6,400 h
    Germany, Wülfershausen
    7d

    35,120 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K110, 2008, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron K 110 Dücker Una 500 Kommunal GrabenräumgTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 110, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38, Other options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008 7,500 h
    Germany, Ahaus
    7d

    56,698 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV7250, 2013, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron TTV 7250 Var. BTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 262.4, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 600/70-30 TRELL, Rear tyre size: 650/65-42 TRELL, Other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2013 4,837 h
    Germany, 17168 Jördenstorf
    7d

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 150, Transmission

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron 150.7, 165.7, 180.7, L720, 205, 210, 235Fits to following machines: Deutz Agrotron 150.7 165.7 180.7 L720 205 210 235 265 215 200

    Transmission

    Poland, BYKÓW

    4 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M620, 2012, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M620Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 163, Transmission: 24+24, Engine displacement: 6057, Front tyre size: 540/65r28, Rear tyre size: 650/65r38, Other options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2012 2,970 h
    Finland, Seinäjoki

    80,835 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON X720, 2011, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron X720Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 270.5, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2011 5,384 h
    Germany, Euskirchen

    80,996 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON X720, 2012, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron X 720Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 353.5, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2012 5,270 h
    Germany, Kunde

    80,835 AUD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV1160, 2008, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr Agrotron TTV 1160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Gross weight: 6460

    Tractors
    2008 6,055 h
    Norway, Hordaland

    62,940 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Deutz-fahr agrotron, AGROTRON K430, AGROTRON 6150, AGROTRON 120, AGROTRON M620, AGROTRON K420 tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.