Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 366

    Used Fiat used Farming Equipment for sale

    Browse ads of used Fiat used Farming Equipment for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Fiat used Farming Equipment by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Fiat used Farming Equipment in Brands section.

    ads/page
    • Fiat HESSTON 566, Tractors

      Fiat HESSTON 566Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 45

      Tractors
      2216 h
      United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas

      13,214 AUD
    • Fiat 110-90, 1994, Tractors

      Fiat agri 110-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1994
      United Kingdom
      7d

      14,966 AUD
    • Fiat 88-94, 1995, Tractors

      Fiat agri 88-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 85, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1995
      United Kingdom
      7d

      15,554 AUD
    • Fiat 180-90, 1990, Tractors

      Fiat agri 180-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 180, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5

      Tractors
      1990
      United Kingdom
      7d

      21,692 AUD
    • Fiat F 100, 1994, Tractors

      Fiat agri F100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1994
      United Kingdom

      8,828 AUD
    • Fiat 82-94, 1996, Tractors

      Fiat agri 82-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 82, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1996
      United Kingdom

      14,293 AUD
    • Fiat 160-90, 1996, Tractors

      Fiat agri 160-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 160, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1996
      United Kingdom

      19,338 AUD
    • Fiat 80, 1984, Tractors

      Fiat agri 1380Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1984
      United Kingdom

      10,005 AUD
    • Fiat 880, 1983, Tractors

      Fiat agri 880Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 88, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1983
      United Kingdom

      5,885 AUD
    • Fiat 100-90, 1994, Tractors

      Fiat agri 100-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1994
      United Kingdom

      14,966 AUD
    • Fiat 90-90, 1991, Tractors

      Fiat agri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 90, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1991
      United Kingdom

      10,005 AUD
    • Fiat 115-90, 1988, Tractors

      Fiat agri 115-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 115, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1988
      United Kingdom

      13,368 AUD
    • Fiat 140-90, 1992, Tractors

      Fiat agri 140-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1992
      United Kingdom

      17,656 AUD
    • Fiat 110-90, 1996, Tractors

      Fiat agri 110-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1996
      United Kingdom

      18,077 AUD
    • Fiat 140-90, 1990, Tractors

      Fiat agri 140-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1990
      United Kingdom

      16,731 AUD
    • Fiat 980, 1982, Tractors

      Fiat 980Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 98

      Tractors
      1982 5281 h
      United Kingdom

      9,669 AUD
    • Fiat 115-90, 1989, Tractors

      Fiat agri 115-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 115, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1989
      United Kingdom

      13,873 AUD
    • Fiat 82-94 DT, 1995, Tractors

      Fiat 82-94 DT 4wd tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Transmission: manual

      Tractors
      1995 9039 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      13,284 AUD
    • Fiat 80, 1994, Tractors

      Fiat agri 80-66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5

      Tractors
      1994
      United Kingdom

      13,873 AUD
    • Fiat 80, 1995, Tractors

      Fiat agri 80-66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 100 (New tyre)%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

      Tractors
      1995
      United Kingdom

      9,669 AUD

    Here is the complete list of the used Fiat used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fiat used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Fiat used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.