Number of ads: 29

Used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment for sale

Browse ads of used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Hürlimann used Farming Equipment in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hürlimann 110, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5

    Tractors
    2005
    United Kingdom

    23,382 AUD
  • Hürlimann XT 910.4, 1998, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT 910.4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 95.17, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    1998 7600 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    27,856 AUD
  • Hürlimann H307 VDT, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H307 VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 95.1735, Transmission: MECCANICA, Front tyre size: 300/70 R20, Rear tyre size: 420/70 R24

    Tractors
    1994 1825 h
    Italy
    7d

    25,510 AUD
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Transmission

    Hürlimann XT 913

    Transmission
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 90, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    13,195 AUD
  • Hürlimann H 466 V DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6*38, Rear tyre size: 11.2*28, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    13,928 AUD
  • Hürlimann 5116T, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 157.716, Transmission: MECCANICA, Front tyre size: 14.9 R30, Rear tyre size: 18.4 R38

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    21,977 AUD
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 480 4 wd, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 480 4 wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 82, Front tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for , Rear tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for

    Tractors
    1986 3276 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    8,833 AUD
  • Hürlimann 478H, 1990, Tractors

    Hürlimann 478HTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990 5000 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 136, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    16,759 AUD
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 163.1, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    33,427 AUD
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann AX 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006 3056 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann 466, Tractors

    Hürlimann 466Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2482 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 115.5, Front tyre size: 480/70-26, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, -

    33,427 AUD
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT95Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    3685 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Engines

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Engines
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT 913Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 130, Front tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    35,094 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Hürlimann used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.