Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Post a "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 128

    Used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale

    Browse ads of used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Rau used Farming Equipment by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Rau used Farming Equipment in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau 18 metre mounted sprayer, 2007, Self-propelled sprayersRau 18 metre mounted sprayer

      Self-propelled sprayers
      2007
      United Kingdom

      14,033 AUD
    • Rau Kombisem 400, DrillsRau Kombisem 400Working width: 400

      Drills

      Germany, Obertraubling
      24h

      3,339 AUD
    • Rau COMBI, Field dragsRau COMBI

      Field drags

      France
      24h

      798 AUD
    • Rau POLYCULTEUR 4P15, 1996, CultivatorsRau POLYCULTEUR 4P15

      Cultivators
      1996
      France
      24h

      3,192 AUD
    • Rau SPRITZE 600L 12M, Manure spreadersRau SPRITZE 600L 12M

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Schwandorf
      7d

      718 AUD
    • Rau Vicon, 2009, Trailed sprayersRau Vicon Expert 24 mtrCondition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Working width: 2400

      Trailed sprayers
      2009
      Denmark, Aalestrup
      7d

      12,716 AUD
    • Rau Phoenix C 50, 2005, Trailed sprayersRau Phoenix C50

      Trailed sprayers
      2005
      Netherlands, Voerendaal
      7d

      31,918 AUD
    • Rau Unimat, 1995, Other tillage machines and accessoriesRau Unimat OU 39Working width: 390

      Other tillage machines and accessories
      1995
      Germany, Obertraubling
      7d

      1,542 AUD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 2000, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVP 20Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 2100, Tank volume: 2100, Front tyres remaining: 70%

      Trailed sprayers
      2000
      Germany, MX03394
      7d

      15,959 AUD
    • Rau D 2 1000, Manure spreadersRau D2 1000l

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Wettringen

      3,956 AUD
    • Rau Ixter, 2017, Trailed sprayersRau IXTER A10Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 1500, Tank volume: 1000

      Trailed sprayers
      2017
      Germany, 28876 Oyten

      24,896 AUD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, Euskirchen

      7,980 AUD
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Trailed sprayersRau Dynamic II (39 mtr)

      Trailed sprayers
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      POA
    • Rau D 2, Trailed sprayersRau D2Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

      1,309 AUD
    • Rau Protector, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Protector

      Trailed sprayers
      1998
      Poland

      11,810 AUD
    • Rau Spridotrain 3800, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain 3800 lCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, 27239 Twistringen

      11,012 AUD
    • Rau DELTA DL 3, Soil preparationRau DELTA DL 3

      Soil preparation

      Germany, 189078

      5,586 AUD
    • Rau SPRIMAT 700 L, 1993, Manure spreadersRau SPRIMAT 700 L

      Manure spreaders
      1993
      Germany, Hollfeld

      2,011 AUD
    • Rau D 2, Trailed sprayersRau D2Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional)

      Trailed sprayers

      Austria

      2,194 AUD
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayersRau 800 Liter - 15 mCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      3,814 AUD

    Here is the complete list of the used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Rau used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments with used Rau used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, tillage machines and hay and forage machines.