Deutz TTV 620 for sale - Germany

Price excl. GST
72,924 AUD
45,000 EUR
Price excl. GST
72,924 AUD
45,000 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz TTV 620
Manufacture date (yr)2008
Hours Used6,993 h
LocationNeuenkirchen-Vörden
Country
Mascus ID0CDAEEC2
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST72,924 AUD  (45,000 EUR)
GST (16%)11,668 AUD
Price incl. GST84,592 AUD  (52,200 EUR)
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Power Output124 kW (169 hp)
Internal stock No.11236
PTO540/750/1000/1400
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size540/65 R28 BKT
Rear tyre size650/65 R38 TRELLEBOR
AttachmentsZustand: Gebrauchtmaschine, Status: aktiv, Währung: EUR, Anhängevorrichtung: automatisch, Antrieb: Allrad, Arbeitsscheinwerfer: Ja, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. hinten: 4, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. vorne: 2, Arbeitsscheinwerfer hinten: LED, Arbeitsscheinwerfer vorne: Halogen, Druckluftbremse: Ja, EHR: Ja, Erstzulassung: 22.12.2008, Fronthydraulik: Ja, Frontkraftheber: Ja, Frontzapfwelle: Ja, gefederte Vorderachse: Ja, Geschwindigkeit: 40, Getriebe: Stufenlos, Int.-Nr.: 11236, Kabinenfederung: mechanisch, Klimaanlage: Klimaanlage, Load sensing: Ja, Luft. Sitz: Ja, Optischer Zustand: gut, Plattform: Kabine, Power beyond: Ja, Radio: Ja, Standort Land: Deutschland, Standort Postleitzahl: 49434, Standort Strasse: Ringstraße 4, Steuergerät dw: 4, Technischer Zustand: gut, Zusatzsteuergeräte: elektrisch
Additional InfoAnzahl Zylinder: 6, Allrad, Geschwindigkeit (km/h): 40, Bereifung vorne: 540/65 R28 BKT, vo %: 60, Bereifung hinten: 650/65 R38 TRELLEBORG, Hi %: 40, Klimaanlage, Kabinenfederung, Gefederte Vorderachse, Druckluft, Steuergeräte (DW): 4, Heckzapfwelle, Zapfwellen-Drehzahlen: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Frontzapfwelle, Frontkraftheber, EHR, Bauhöhe (m): 3,17, Länge x Breite x Höhe: 5,10 x 2,53 x 3,17 m, Sonstiges: 2 ASW vorne, 4 ASW hinten, LS, druckloser Rücklauf, hydr. Oberlenker, Glas Aufstelldach, Heckscheibenwischer, Kotflügelfernbedienung für Unterlenker und Zapfwelle, Radio

Rebo Landmaschinen GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JÖRG LUDEWIG

    Rebo Landmaschinen GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, German
    • Am Bahnhof 32, 49429 Visbek-Rechterfeld, Germany
  • TANJA ROLFSEN

    Rebo Landmaschinen GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, German

Company

REBO LANDMASCHINEN GMBH
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find Deutz TTV 620 tractors. The price of this Deutz TTV 620 is $72,924 and was manufactured in 2008. This machine is located in Neuenkirchen-Vörden Germany. At Mascus.com.au you can find Deutz TTV 620 and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: , Power Output: 124 kW (169 hp), Hours Used: 6,993 h, Internal stock No.: 11236, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28 BKT, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 TRELLEBOR