John Deere 6920 S Premium for sale - Sweden

Price excl. GST
47,688 AUD
299,000 SEK
Price excl. GST
47,688 AUD
299,000 SEK
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6920 S Premium
Manufacture date (yr)2004
Hours Used12,000 h
LocationMellerud
Country
Mascus IDDFBF13B0
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST47,688 AUD  (299,000 SEK)
GST (25%)11,922 AUD
Price incl. GST59,610 AUD  (373,750 SEK)
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Drive type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Power Output118 kW (160 hp)
Engine ManufacturerJohn Deere
TransmissionAUTOQUAD PLUS ECO 20/20
Engine displacement6,800
cm3
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberL06920K412234
Registration numberUUK668
Condition 1-5 (low to high)
Amount of previous owners1
Number of hydraulic valves2
Hydraulic's output96 l/min
Top speed40 km/h
Gross Weight7,000 kg
Tyre brandBKT
PTO540/540E/1000
Front tyres remaining80 %
Rear tyres remaining 20 %
Front tyre size540/65R28
Rear tyre size650/65R38
Production countryGermany
Other optionsFront loader, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
Front loader makeTrima +6.1
Additional InfoFullt fungerande lastartraktor, en ägare.

Värm-Dal & Traktorservice AB

  • +46 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CHRISTER JANSSON

    Värm-Dal & Traktorservice AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Eldaregatan 4, 46434 Mellerud, Sweden

Company

VÄRM-DAL & TRAKTORSERVICE AB
17
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find John Deere 6920 S Premium tractors. The price of this John Deere 6920 S Premium is $47,688 and was manufactured in 2004. This machine is located in Mellerud Sweden. At Mascus.com.au you can find John Deere 6920 S Premium and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 118 kW (160 hp), Hours Used: 12,000 h, Engine Manufacturer: John Deere, Transmission: AUTOQUAD PLUS ECO 20/20, Engine displacement: 6,800 cm3, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: L06920K412234, Registration number: UUK668, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 2, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of hydraulic valves: 2, Hydraulic's output: 96 l/min, Top speed: 40 km/h, Gross Weight: 7,000 kg, Tyre brand: BKT, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 80 %, Rear tyres remaining: 20 %, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Production country: Germany, Other options: Front loader, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Front loader make: Trima +6.1