Massey Ferguson 5712S Med MF FL4018 Frontlæsser for sale - Denmark

Price excl. GST
76,119 AUD
349,000 DKK
Price excl. GST
76,119 AUD
349,000 DKK
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 5712S Med MF FL4018 Frontlæsser
Manufacture date (yr)2018
Hours Used2,257 h
LocationHjørring
Country
Mascus ID3E6A7621
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST76,119 AUD  (349,000 DKK)
GST (25%)19,030 AUD
Price incl. GST95,149 AUD  (436,250 DKK)
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Drive type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Power Output88.3 kW (120 hp)
Internal stock No.10093
Condition 1-5 (low to high)
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Additional InfoFlot og velholdt MF5712S monteret med FL4018 læsser med 3 die funktion og dæmper.
Dyna 4 transmission med autodrive, aircondition, glastag, 4 dobb udtag, 100 l hydrpumpe
joystick styring til læsser

Brdr. Thorsen Servicecenter

  • +45 ...SHOW
    Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LARS JUUL

    Brdr. Thorsen Servicecenter
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Norwegian, Swedish
    • Svenstrupvej 8, 8581 Nimtofte, Denmark

Company

BRDR. THORSEN SERVICECENTER
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find Massey Ferguson 5712S Med MF FL4018 Frontlæsser tractors. The price of this Massey Ferguson 5712S Med MF FL4018 Frontlæsser is $76,119 and was manufactured in 2018. This machine is located in Hjørring Denmark. At Mascus.com.au you can find Massey Ferguson 5712S Med MF FL4018 Frontlæsser and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 88.3 kW (120 hp), Hours Used: 2,257 h, Internal stock No.: 10093, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %