Massey Ferguson 6480 Dyna6 frontlæsser for sale - Denmark

Price excl. GST
54,242 AUD
249,000 DKK
Price excl. GST
54,242 AUD
249,000 DKK
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 6480 Dyna6 frontlæsser
Manufacture date (yr)2009
Hours Used9,443 h
LocationBredsten
Country
Mascus IDFB902E0E
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST54,242 AUD  (249,000 DKK)
GST (25%)13,561 AUD
Price incl. GST67,803 AUD  (311,250 DKK)
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Condition 1-5 (low to high)
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Additional InfoMassey Ferguson 6480 med frontlæsser
starter og køre godt frontlæsser med 3d. funktion
for mere info ring 51769962 Peter Lyngsø

Lind & Kruse A/S

  • +45 ...SHOW
    Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • PETER LYNGSØ

    Lind & Kruse A/S
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Industriparken 3, 7182 Bredsten, (Region: Midtjylland), Netherlands

Company

LIND & KRUSE A/S
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Member of

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find Massey Ferguson 6480 Dyna6 frontlæsser tractors. The price of this Massey Ferguson 6480 Dyna6 frontlæsser is $54,242 and was manufactured in 2009. This machine is located in Bredsten Denmark. At Mascus.com.au you can find Massey Ferguson 6480 Dyna6 frontlæsser and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Hours Used: 9,443 h, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 2, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %