New Holland 6020 ELITE + L for sale - Sweden

Price excl. GST
61,616 AUD
395,000 SEK
Price excl. GST
61,616 AUD
395,000 SEK
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland 6020 ELITE + L
Manufacture date (yr)2009
Hours Used4,200 h
LocationBrålanda *
Country
Mascus ID5B634D04
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST61,616 AUD  (395,000 SEK)
GST (25%)15,404 AUD
Price incl. GST77,020 AUD  (493,750 SEK)
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Drive type4 WD
CabinRegular
Internal stock No.NH72518
Registration numberBOL110
Condition 1-5 (low to high)
Front tyres remaining80 %
Rear tyres remaining 20 %
Front tyre size440/65-28
Rear tyre size600/65-38
Other optionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Front loader
Front loader makeTrima +4.0P
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Framaxelfjädring, Hyttfjädring.
Additional InfoFrontlastare: Trima
Modell: +4.0P
Redskapsram typ: Euro SMS

Lantmännen Maskin AB - R24

  • +46 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS-RICKARD HÖGBERG

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R24
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: Swedish, English, Norwegian
    • Industrigatan 13, 464 62 Brålanda, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R24
18
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find New Holland 6020 ELITE + L tractors. The price of this New Holland 6020 ELITE + L is $61,616 and was manufactured in 2009. This machine is located in Brålanda * Sweden. At Mascus.com.au you can find New Holland 6020 ELITE + L and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Hours Used: 4,200 h, Cabin: Regular, Internal stock No.: NH72518, Registration number: BOL110, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80 %, Rear tyres remaining: 20 %, Front tyre size: 440/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Other options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Front loader, Front loader make: Trima +4.0P