Valmet 8300

Price excl. GST
13,093 AUD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelValmet 8300
LocationAarup
Country
Denmark
Mascus IDF14D4793
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST13,093 AUD
GST (25%)3,273 AUD
Price incl. GST16,366 AUD
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Drive type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Manufacturing / Serial number270043
Internal stock No.270043
Condition 1-5 (low to high)3
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Additional InfoValmet 6300 4wd , traktoren starter og kører godt , sælges eller byttes til export .
Call seller
+45 3094 ...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CARSTEN OLESEN

    • +45 3094 ...SHOW
    • +45 6443 ...SHOW
    • Languages: English, Spanish, German
    • Gammel Hovedvej 2 Gribsvad, 5560 Aarup, Denmark

Company

4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
At Mascus Australia you can find Valmet 8300 tractors. The price of this Valmet 8300 is $13,093 and was manufactured in -. This machine is located in Aarup Denmark. At Mascus.com.au you can find Valmet 8300 and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Manufacturing / Serial number: 270043, Internal stock No.: 270043, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %