Valtra N 101 HITECH+L for sale - Sweden

Price excl. GST
87,499 AUD
Price excl. GST
87,499 AUD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product GroupTractors
Brand / modelValtra N 101 HITECH+L
Manufacture date (yr)2012
Hours Used3,100 h
LocationIsaryd *
Country
Mascus IDD53561A6
PRICE
Select currency
Price excl. GST87,499 AUD
GST (25%)21,875 AUD
Price incl. GST109,373 AUD
ITEM DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Drive type4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberVAYK5N101H
Internal stock No.TY72005
Registration numberWPG797
Condition 1-5 (low to high)
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size380/85R28
Rear tyre size460/65R38
Other optionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Turbine clutch, Air-conditioning, Front loader
Front loader makeValtra Q46
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Turbin, Knappkoppling, 3dje hyd funktion,hyd redskapslås,lastdämp
Additional InfoKraftuttag: 540/1000
Frontlastare: Valtra
Modell: Q46
Redskapsram typ: euro-sms

Lantmännen Maskin AB

+46 ...SHOW
Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • THOMAS RYDÉN

    Lantmännen Maskin AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Fordonsvägen 1, 553 02 Jönköping, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB
17
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus Australia you can find Valtra N 101 HITECH+L tractors. The price of this Valtra N 101 HITECH+L is $87,499 and was manufactured in 2012. This machine is located in Isaryd * Sweden. At Mascus.com.au you can find Valtra N 101 HITECH+L and many more brands and models in the tractors. Item details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Hours Used: 3,100 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: VAYK5N101H, Internal stock No.: TY72005, Registration number: WPG797, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/65R38, Other options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Turbine clutch, Air-conditioning, Front loader, Front loader make: Valtra Q46