Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 7

    Used Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders

    Listed here are all the ads for used Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders currently for sale on Mascus sorted by date with the most recent at the top. To adjust your search, use the left hand side navigation in “Current filter” to deselect or “Refine search” to add new criteria, such as Country, where you may include listings from Australia or other countries, year of manufacture, hours of use etc.

    Once you have found Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders of interest you can click on the image to view more details and may contact the seller using the contact information shown. You can also see other used Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders or all Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders grouped by model.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Huddig 1060, 2007, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deutz Steg-3, Original colour: Ja, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

      Backhoe
      2007 5,720 h
      Sweden, Göteborg

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2008, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060Front tyres remaining: 40%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deuths steg-3, Original colour: Ja

      Backhoe
      2008 8,600 h
      Sweden, Ängelholm

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2007, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deuths steg-3, Original colour: Ja, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

      Backhoe
      2007 5,675 h
      Sweden, Ängelholm

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2010, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060B bra utrustad extra maskinAmount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10400, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Top speed: 50, Original colour: Ja, Tyre brand: Trelleborg 520/65-30

      Backhoe
      2010 9,600 h
      Sweden, Skåne

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2011, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060BEngine: Deutz Steg-3

      Backhoe
      2011 7,095 h
      Sweden, Ängelholm

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2008, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deutz steg-3, Original colour: Ja, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%

      Backhoe
      2008 7,000 h
      Sweden, Göteborg

      POA
    • Huddig 1060, 2013, Backhoe

      Huddig 1060C - 0.99% Ränta - Staffaregaranti: Ca 5800tim

      Backhoe
      2013
      Sweden, Uppsala

      POA

    Here is the complete list of the used Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Huddig 1060 backhoe loaders of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumper trucks, loaders and other construction & road making machines are added every day.