Number of ads: 12

Used Merlo dbm concrete/mortar mixers

Listed here are all the ads for used Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers currently for sale on Mascus sorted by date with the most recent at the top. To adjust your search, use the left hand side navigation in “Current filter” to deselect or “Refine search” to add new criteria, such as Country, where you may include listings from Australia or other countries, year of manufacture, hours of use etc.

Once you have found Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers of interest you can click on the image to view more details and may contact the seller using the contact information shown. You can also see other used Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers or all Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers grouped by model.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Merlo DBM 2000, 1984, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2000

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1984 10,124 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    10,026 AUD
  • Merlo DBM 2500 EV, 2004, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2500 EVGross weight: 6400

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2004 3,500 h
    Ukraine, Чернівці

    41,773 AUD
  • Merlo DBM 2500 EV, 2003, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2500 EV

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2003
    Greece

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 3000, 1984, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 3000Gross weight: 9800

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1984 3,500 h
    Greece, ΠΑΤΡΑ

    16,195 AUD
  • Merlo DBM 2500 EV, 2006, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM2500 EVCE marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Certificates: CE

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2006 1,200 h
    Greece, Elefsina

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 2500 XS, 1998, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM2500 XSCE marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Production country: IT, Certificates: CE

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1998 3,400 h
    Greece, Elefsina

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 3500, 1999, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 3500Gross weight: 7300, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power type: Diesel

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1999 4,910 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 2500 XS, 1991, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2500 XSAmount of previous owners: 1, Movement type: Mobile, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Production country: IT, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1991 3,000 h
    Italy

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 2500, 1995, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2500Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Gross weight: 5400, Pump power type: Diesel, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1995 12,792 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    26,144 AUD
  • Merlo DBM 2500, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2500

    Concrete/mortar mixers

    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Merlo DBM 3500, 1997, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM3500 XS-HYCE marked: Yes, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Gross weight: 7500, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power type: Diesel, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1997 7,556 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    36,632 AUD
  • Merlo DBM 2000, 1984, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Merlo DBM 2000

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1984 2,708 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    10,488 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Merlo dbm, DBM 2000, DBM 2500 EV, DBM 3000, DBM 2500 XS, DBM 3500 concrete/mortar mixers of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumper trucks, loaders and other construction & road making machines are added every day.