Number of ads: 33

Used graders Komatsu for sale

Browse ads of used Komatsu graders for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Komatsu graders by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used graders for sale click graders. You can also read more about Komatsu graders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Komatsu 25, 2000, GradersKomatsu GD525A-1

    Graders
    2000
    Australia

    45,455 AUD
  • Komatsu GD655-5, 2012, GradersKomatsu GD655-5

    Graders
    2012 3,565 h
    United States, CASPER, Wyoming

    255,340 AUD
  • Komatsu GD655-5, 2011, GradersKomatsu GD655-5

    Graders
    2011 10,426 h
    United States, Charleston, South Carolina

    POA
  • Promoted
    Komatsu GD511, 2013, GradersKomatsu GD511EPA marked: Yes, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2013 3,500 h
    China, Shanghai

    46,825 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A, 2010, GradersKomatsu GD511AEPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.8, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2010 2,900 h
    China, Shanghai

    42,435 AUD
  • Komatsu GD405A, 2010, GradersKomatsu GD305A-1EPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.8, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2010 3,905 h
    China, Shanghai

    43,898 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A, 2012, GradersKomatsu GD511AEPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.8, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2012 3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    40,972 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A-1, 2005, GradersKomatsu GD511A-1Latest Date of Inspection: 201911, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: EXW

    Graders
    2005 5,000 h
    China, shanghai

    45,937 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A, 2010, GradersKomatsu GD511AEPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.8, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2010 2,945 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu GD511, 2007, GradersKomatsu GD511EPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2018/12, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: komatsu, Power Output: 100.48, Transmission: Power Shift, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: JP

    Graders
    2007 5,100 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu GD623, 2013, GradersKomatsu KOMATSU Motor grader GD623Latest Date of Inspection: GOOD, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: KOMATSU S6D108E, Power Output: 175, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Top speed: 41, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 196, Original colour: YELLOW, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9*3*3.5

    Graders
    2013 4,100 h
    China, hefei city anhui province

    29,233 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A, 2011, GradersKomatsu GD511AEPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.8, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full log books: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2011 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu 30, 2013, GradersKomatsu GD305Latest Date of Inspection: 2019.4, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Graders
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    40,533 AUD
  • Komatsu GD511A, 2014, GradersKomatsu GD511ALatest Date of Inspection: 2019.4, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Graders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    46,825 AUD
  • Komatsu GD505A-2, 2012, GradersKomatsu GD 505 A-2Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: KOMATSU, Power Output: 217.54, Transmission: KOAMTSU, Top speed: 60, Original colour: red, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8*2.8*3.2, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR

    Graders
    2012 2,688 h
    China, shanghai

    34,460 AUD
  • Komatsu GD825A, 2010, GradersKomatsu GD825ALatest Date of Inspection: 201911, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 20000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: EXW

    Graders
    2010 3,000 h
    China, shanghai

    73,081 AUD
  • Komatsu GD825A-1, 2006, GradersKomatsu GD825A-1Latest Date of Inspection: 2018-07, CE marked: Yes, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Graders
    2006
    China, Shanghai,China

    POA
  • Komatsu GD623, 2006, GradersKomatsu GD623EPA marked: Yes, Latest Date of Inspection: 2018/12, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: komatsu, Transmission: Power Shift, Top speed: 40.5, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Graders
    2006 4,300 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu GD650, 1995, GradersKomatsu GD650-2E

    Graders
    1995
    Spain, en nuestras instalaciones en Ribarroja del Turia (Valencia)

    67,637 AUD
  • Komatsu GD675-3C, 1999, GradersKomatsu GD675-3CCondition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: si

    Graders
    1999 19,300 h
    Spain

    56,203 AUD

Here is the complete list of the used Komatsu graders for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Komatsu graders of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumper trucks, loaders and other construction & road making machines are added every day.