Number of ads: 6

Used Kubota utility machines for sale

Browse ads of used Kubota utility machines for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Kubota utility machines by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used utility machines for sale click utility machines. You can also read more about Kubota utility machines in Brands section.

Read more Close
  • Kubota RTV-X1100, 2014, Utility machinesKubota RTV-X1100

    Utility machines
    2014 437 h
    United States, Glenwood, MN

    21,896 AUD
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2015, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900

    Utility machines
    United Kingdom, DERBY

    12,549 AUD
  • Kubota RTVx1110, Utility machinesKubota RTV X-1110 Utility Vehicle

    Utility machines

    United Kingdom

    25,994 AUD
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2007, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Damaged: Operates As Intended, Engine condition: 9, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine Manufacturer: Kubota, Drive type: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Utility machines
    2007 6,450 h

    12,062 AUD
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2009, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Cabin type: Open cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Drive type: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40

    Utility machines
    2009 3,120 h

    12,217 AUD
  • Kubota RTVx1110, 2021, Utility machinesKubota RTV x1110Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Power Output: 25, Drive type: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40

    Utility machines

  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a "Wanted" ad

This is a list of used Kubota groundscare, lawn mowers and landscaping machinery for sale. Select items of interest to add to your favourites or simply quickly compare the offers. To narrow the search results or change your query, go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option. Fill the form to indicate the brand, model, price and/or location to see all available used Kubota lawn mowers or used groundscare equipment.

Mascus is the web’s largest international marketplace for buying and selling used lawn commercial mowers and other landscaping and lawn care equipment. If you have any questions concerning buying and selling groundscare equipment, mowers, sweepers, golfcarts, utility machines, compact tractors, or other landscape groundscare or commercial garden maintenance equipment please contact Mascus Australia.