Number of ads: 624

Used trucks for sale from France available on Mascus AU. Browse ads from trucks for sale in France, you can also search here for trucks in other Oceania countries and all over the world.

These are the current ads in the used trucks category listed in France. Use the "Sort by" function to rank the used trucks, by price, year of manufacture, hours use or model. Narrow your search using the options on the left hand side of the page. See more ads by including other countries in your search for used trucks.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 2532, 2009, Transport vehicles

    Mercedes-Benz Actros 2532Power Output: 320, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%

    Transport vehicles
    2009 288,750 km
    France, ECOUFLANT
    24h

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 2532, 2007, Demountable trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Actros 2532Axle configuration: 6x2, Power Output: 320, Gross weight: 25000

    Demountable trucks
    2007 257,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan
    24h

    POA
  • Iveco Trakker 450, 2008, Demountable trucks

    Iveco Trakker 450Power Output: 450, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Demountable trucks
    2008 402,900 km
    France, ECOUFLANT
    24h

    POA
  • DAF CF75, 2006, Demountable trucks

    DAF CF75Body type: No, Latest Date of Inspection: InspectionGrade, : AxleConfiguration, : Cab, : SteeringSide, : EngineOutput, : Transmission, : MaxPayload, : WheelBase, : FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: Colour, Body options: Accessories

    Demountable trucks
    2006 710,000 km
    France
    7d

    20,660 AUD
  • Volvo EC 145, 2013, Truck mounted cranes

    Volvo FM11.450Registration year: 10/01/2013

    Truck mounted cranes
    2013 241,335 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Renault Lander 370, 2010, Truck mounted cranes

    Renault LANDER 370.19 DXIRegistration year: 07/06/2010

    Truck mounted cranes
    2010 234,736 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Renault Midlum 280, 2008, Hook lift trucks

    Renault MIDLUM 280.16 BTPRegistration year: 21/05/2008

    Hook lift trucks
    2008 141,949 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Renault Midlum 180 DCI, 2005, Box trucks

    Renault Midlum 180 DCIPower Output: 180, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Box trucks
    2005 466,100 km
    France, ECOUFLANT
    7d

    POA
  • DAF CF85.360, 2008, Tipper trucks

    DAF CF85.360Registration year: 10/01/2008, Axle configuration: 6x4

    Tipper trucks
    2008 255,401 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz AXOR 1829 BLUETECH 5, 2013, Curtain sider trucks

    Mercedes-Benz AXOR 1829 BLUETECH 5Registration year: 07/05/2013

    Curtain sider trucks
    2013 378,585 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz ACTROS 3248, 2011, Truck mounted cranes

    Mercedes-Benz ACTROS 3248Registration year: 25/07/2011

    Truck mounted cranes
    2011 305,480 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz 3340, 2002, Tipper trucks

    Mercedes-Benz 3340Registration year: 2002, Gross weight: 14000

    Tipper trucks
    2002 316,000 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • MAN TGL10.180, 2007, Other trucks

    MAN TGL 10.180Registration year: 31/08/2007

    Other trucks
    2007 152,728 km
    France
    7d

    POA
  • Mega WORKER, 2009, Tipper trucks

    Mega WORKEREmission class: Euro 0

    Tipper trucks
    2009
    France, Senlis
    7d

    2,861 AUD
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros, 2012, Demountable trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Actros 4148

    Demountable trucks
    2012 234,000 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 1832 L, 2004, Tipper trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Actros 1832 LPower Output: 312.99

    Tipper trucks
    2004 210,000 km
    France, FIGEAC

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz 3539, 1998, Concrete trucks

    Mercedes-Benz SK 3539Power Output: 400

    Concrete trucks
    1998 337,219 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Iveco Trakker 410, 2011, Demountable trucks

    Iveco Trakker 410Axle configuration: 6x4, Power Output: 410, Gross weight: 26

    Demountable trucks
    2011 304,355 km
    France, CLERMONT FERRAND

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 4141, 2009, Truck mounted cranes

    Mercedes-Benz Actros 4141

    Truck mounted cranes
    2009 276,678 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • MAN 33.322, 1993, Tipper trucks

    MAN F2000 33.322

    Tipper trucks
    1993 432,657 km
    France, Limay

    POA