Number of ads: 8

Used Dapa used trucks and buses for sale

Browse ads of used Dapa used trucks and buses for sale from across Australia and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Dapa used trucks and buses by brand, year, price, hours of use, country. To refine your serach, use the links on the left of the page. If you wish to search any other used used trucks and buses for sale click used trucks and buses. You can also read more about Dapa used trucks and buses in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Dapa 20 ton wirehejs E 20 TF3, 2008, Other trailers

    Dapa 20 ton wirehejs E 20 TF3Latest Date of Inspection: 16-05-2018, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 3, Registration year: 11-02-2008, Axle type: 2, Wheelbase: 1820, Brakes: CargoSpaceDimensions, Vehicle's outer dimensions: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, : RearTyreSize, : TruckExtras, : OtherInformation

    Other trailers
    2008
    Denmark

    POA
  • Dapa 2-AKSLET MASKINKÆRRE 20T - 8 M M/HYDR. SLISKER, 2001, Other trailers

    Dapa 2-AKSLET MASKINKÆRRE 20T - 8 M M/HYDR. SLISKERCondition 1-5 (low to high): 4, Registration year: 06-04-2001, Gross weight: 20000

    Other trailers
    2001
    Denmark

    18,033 AUD
  • Dapa HMF 910, 2006, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers

    Dapa HMF 910Latest Date of Inspection: InspectionGrade, : RegistrationYear, : AxesType, : WheelBase, Brakes: CargoSpaceDimensions, : OuterDimensions, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, : RearTyreSize, : TruckExtras, : OtherInformation

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers
    2006
    Denmark

    POA
  • Dapa Van Hool, 1984, Curtain sider semi-trailers

    Dapa Van HoolFront tyres remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 0%

    Curtain sider semi-trailers
    1984
    Denmark

    POA
  • Dapa TRAILER, Other trucks

    Dapa TRAILER

    Other trucks

    Denmark

    POA
  • Dapa S 8, 1994, Box semi-trailers

    Dapa S 8Front tyres remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 0%, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 4

    Box semi-trailers
    1994
    Denmark

    POA
  • Dapa S20 2-Axle+LIFT, 2007, Box semi-trailers

    Dapa S20 2-Axle+LIFTRegistration year: 26.11.2007, Wheelbase: 7620/1840, Max. payload: 26000, Gross weight: 36000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12950 x 2500 x 2490 , Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 275/70 R22 5 , Rear tyre size: 275/70 R22 5 , Colour: valge, Condition 1-5 (low to high): 5, Body options: Tail-lift

    Box semi-trailers
    2007
    Estonia, Valgamaa

    7,836 AUD
  • Dapa 20 ton 7,95 mtr med lift, 2001, Other trailers

    Dapa 20 ton 7,95 mtr med liftLatest Date of Inspection: InspectionGrade, : RegistrationYear, : AxesType, : WheelBase, : Brakes, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7950x2490x2760, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 7980xx, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: 275-70R22 5 , Rear tyre size: 275-70R22 5 , Body options: Drum brakes 13

    Other trailers
    2001
    Denmark

    POA

Here is the complete list of the used Dapa used trucks and buses for sale on Mascus in Australia and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Dapa used trucks and buses of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used semi-trailers, prime movers, trailers, load handling machines, buses and coaches, cargo and freight accessories, public service vehicles, as well as numerous other types of vehicles added every day.